Jeopardy Book Review
Most of the words and questions are from the book of New Horizon 3
Submitted by shing
February 14, 2023
Estimated time: 50 mins
Play it with the warm-up Family Feud words.
- Group the students in any number you like.
- Let them play junken to know who will be the 1st,2nd,3rd.... players...
- Give them a number card (for them to raise if they know the answers)
- Let the players stand . Groupmates can help them.
- To make it more fun, (first round has 30 seconds time), (second round has 25 mins) and so on.... minus 5 minutes each round till they can no longer say 10 words.
After that, move on to the game. Jeopardy.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.
hello. I can't access the powerpoint. I don't know why. Is there any way to open your file? I think, this is a great way to review all contents. Thank you.
I don't know if this is the case for anyone else, but I'm unable to run it! I thought maybe because our versions were incompatible, but no matter how I try to convert it online, I continue to get an error on all of the sites. Is there a way for you to format it in a different way or if anyone else has any helpful advice on getting around this issue to comment?
It doesn't work for me either.
I can't open it either. It's most likely locked since the file is asking me to log in to open it. I know my work computer locks files so that they can't be opened on other computers not from the same school. Idk if anyone knows work arounds for that issue though.
It doesn't work for me either
I can't open this, or any of the OPs other activities.
Maybe there could be a Report button for any submissions that are broken etc.
I'm also not able to access it. And i was excited to see the material
I don't have Powerpoint on my primary system so I can't check, but I'll remove this activity (and all of the other activities on this account which are inaccessible) on March 9 if the files are still unusable.