Hobbies: I love role playing games. Playing D&D online with friends and strangers is a blast.
My Materials Theories:
I like games and activities that get all or most of the kids to do about the same amount of work.
I like random rewards rather than strictly ability based ones.
Although I like group work I always try to have pair and solo work in the same lesson. In group work no matter what you do not everybody participates fully. Not every second of the lesson has to be fun.
- I'm telling you that it's school Writing Activity
- Flying Fish 'Koi No Bori' Point Game
- The Bomb Game (Hot Potato Game)
- Hinamatsuri Point Game
- Pokemon Wipeout
- Yokai Feud
- YEAR END POINT GAME
- Monster Town Point Game
- Space Defenders vs. Asteroids
- Hello Kitty! What do you want to be? GAME
- New Year's Review Race and Speak
- Memory Game for ONE WORLD SMILE 5th Lesson Six
- CIRCLE IT 'Present progressive'
- Activities to practice memories of school events
- BALLS Race and Speak Review Quiz
- How stuff is it Quiz and Write and Race
- Olympic Skating Race Game
- Robot Battles and Robot Racers
- Olympics and Para Olympics Vocabulary Activities
- Anpanman Wipe Out