Hobbies: I love role playing games. Playing D&D online with friends and strangers is a blast.
My Materials Theories:
I like games and activities that get all or most of the kids to do about the same amount of work.
I like random rewards rather than strictly ability based ones.
Although I like group work I always try to have pair and solo work in the same lesson. In group work no matter what you do not everybody participates fully. Not every second of the lesson has to be fun.
- Hello Kitty! What do you want to be? GAME
- New Year's Review Race and Speak
- Memory Game for ONE WORLD SMILE 5th Lesson Six
- CIRCLE IT 'Present progressive'
- Activities to practice memories of school events
- BALLS Race and Speak Review Quiz
- How stuff is it Quiz and Write and Race
- Olympic Skating Race Game
- Robot Battles and Robot Racers
- Olympics and Para Olympics Vocabulary Activities
- Anpanman Wipe Out (One Touch Version)
- Can Activities for One World Smile
- Race and Speak 'I know him' PART ONE and PART TWO
- Marvel Wipe Out
- Yet another Superlative Quiz Game
- Soccer Speaking And Writing Games
- Disney Wipe Out
- TSUM TSUM Race and Speak Points Game
- TANABATA Race and Speak Point Game
- FARM Race and Speak Points Game