In Japan, High School consists of 3 grades. Students are usually between 15 and 18 years old. Education is no longer compulsory at this level, but most Japanese people attend high school. This level is where students begin to move into a career track, as different high schools can have different focuses. Admission is usually based on the results of entrance exams, requiring a certain score to pass.
- British or not?
- New Super Mario Bros Classroom Blast
- Family Rules - My family makes me...
- 2021 NH2, pg. 24, If you have time, will you..?
- One Piece Showdown
- Super Smash Bros Typhoon
- Shuffle and Guess - Present Perfect
- Invade the USA 2021
- Legend of Zelda: Link's Pot Smashing Game Template
- Feelings PowerPoint
- Zelda (shoot, bomb or life)
- Pokémon Sugoroku Review Game
- Say Something A.K.A. 2 line game
- The story of jack o lantern
- Prefecture Quiz (Updated to 32)
- USA vs Japan
- Hogwarts Sorting Hat Interview
- Nov. is Native American Heritage Month! (USA)
- June is Pride Month! (in the US)
- February is Black History Month! (in the US)
- Monster Hunter
- Minecraft English Board Game
- Motivational Labels
- Comparative Quiz!
- Snakes and Ladders
- Getting to know teachers
- Vocabulary Spell-A-Thon
- Uno Cards
- Let's Talk About Smartphones