"Can you ~ ?" Pokemon "Guess Who?" style game
Students choose a Pokemon and keep it a secret. Their partner must ask "Can you ~ ?" questions to find out which Pokemon their partner has.
Submitted by Bob Fossil
December 13, 2018
Estimated time: 5 - 15 minutes
- Winner (Student 1): choose a Pokemon. It is a secret!
- Student 2: ask "Can you ~ ?" questions; Example: "Can you ski?"
- Student: 1 check your sheet and answer:
- If there is an O, then "Yes, I can ski."
- If there is an X, then "No, I can't ski."
- Student 2: if you know the Pokemon, ask "Are you ?"
Note: Best to have students randomly ask the questions rather than going down the list, which is a bit boring. Eg "Round 1, ask questions 3,6,2,5,1,7,4. Round 2, ask 3,5,4,6,2,7,1" or spin wheel, dice etc.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.