Halloween Escape Room
for There is a/are ~ + preposition ~ grammar point
Submitted by ishtela
October 24, 2022
Estimated time: 15-20 minutes
Get the passcode to escape the haunted house by solving the puzzles.
Part I. Bedroom (There is/are - 2 questions)
Part II & III. Kitchen & Bathroom (preposition in on under by between - 4 questions)
Part IV. Living Room (arrange the words to form sentences - 3 questions)
1. Check first if links and slides will work on the students' tablets.
*heavy file contains gifs. Sadly, it did not work on my students' tablets so I started the ppt on slide 4.
*The other file contains jpg only so it should work fine.
2. Check the Nihongo because I just used a translator for that.
3. Make different copies of the ppt per student as it might crash if all students would access one file.
4. They can navigate the ppt on their own but make sure to go around to check if they're reading instead of randomly clicking.
5. Provide a paper for them to write the codes.
6. Let me know if there are broken links so I could update this.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.
This looks great! Pity I'm not at my JHS this week.
Top shelf stuff right here
This is fantastic cheers to you mate
It's great, I would just say that it's not "there is a paper", but "there is a piece of paper"