This is a simple board game I made for students to practice asking and answering "How's the weather?". I used it last year for teaching Unit 2 of Let's Try 2 and the kids seemed to really enjoy it!
How to play:
1. Have students get into pairs and distribute one board game to each pair.
2. Students place their erasers on the START space.
3. Students do rock, paper, scissors. Winner takes their eraser and moves one space on the board (clockwise or counter-clockwise).
4. Loser asks the winner "How's the weather?" and winner replies with "It's sunny/cloudy/rainy/snowy" based on what space their eraser is on.
5. Rinse and repeat. First student to circle back around to the START space is the winner!