This activity was made for students to practice the use of (he, she and it)
What you will need:
- PC and TV
How it works:
- Explain the rules to the students using the slides: 1 hint = 3 points, 2 hints = 3 points and 3 hints = 1 point
- Give a fourth hint if nobody gets it and after that reveal the answer if still nobody gets the answer.
- write the available numbers down on the blackboard and cross them out as they get selected.
- Ask the JTE to choose a number from 11 - 20 and then press on the number they select
- To navigate back to the home page press the home icon on the top right of the slide.
- Let the student who gave the correct answer choose the next number.
The correct answers in order are:
- Nagagutsu o haita neko
- Kamen rider
- Ai Hoshino
- Koro sensei
Whether you put the kids in groups or have them answer as individuals and pit them grade against grade, that's up to you.