- Each student will get a worksheet
- Practice the saying the phrases for the students to learn how to pronounce them
- Have them start off by asking a classmate "What's your hobby?"
- The classmate responds with "I like/ enjoy (hobby)./ My hobby is (hobby)."
- The person that asked the question and the one that answered switch roles. Have them thank each other and find another classmate to ask.
- Encourage the students to talk to as many classmates as possible and be consistent with what they answer. If they say "I enjoy playing soccer," they need to keep answering that when asked.
Interview Bingo (What's your hobby?)
This uses the New Crown 2 grammar and vocabulary from page 43's drill section. This can be edited to make the sentences more complicated and to include different hobbies from the ones listed.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.