Students will write sentences about the pictures using the pattern "He enjoyed ~ing."
Submitted by ishtela
October 17, 2022
Estimated time: 15-20 minutes
- Make groups of 4-5 members.
- Decide the order of players.
- Practice saying the names of the Halloween characters. (grim reaper, witch, zombie, ghost, werewolf)
- Ask students to write sentences about the picture on a small whiteboard.
- The first three groups to show the correct answer get to choose among the Halloween characters.
- Behind the characters are corresponding points. Record them.
Yellow sentence is clickable to reveal the answer.
Characters are clickable to reveal the points.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.