- Group the students with 3-4 members each group.
- Have them decide the order to take turns in answering.
RULES of the game:
1. Have a student from a group choose a question (Example: A3, D5, C1, etc.) ~ I usually let each group take their turns in selecting a question.
2. A student from each group raises a hand to answer.
3. The fastest could answer but in case many students raised their hands, you may do a janken with them.
4. If the answer is correct, they can play the roulette to determine their score.
5. Record the scores on the board.
6. Last few questions, I usually make them double or triple the points to make the game even more fun.
1. Click on the bulb to reveal a question.
2. Click or press next arrow to reveal the answer.
3. Click the thunder icon to return to the Questions slide. The bulb will automatically be gone.
4. Click on the roulette to start it and click again if you want to stop. ~ I usually have the student who answered correctly shouts START and STOP to play the roulette.
*Please check the font styles of each slide as I am not sure if the layout will be different or a bit off. Feel free to adjust to your preferences. Also, please let me know how did it go with your classes. Thank you and I hope this could be of help to you.