Dice Game Review
Students roll a die and answer the designated question. Great for a quick review and covering a wide variety of questions.
Submitted by nickteacher
February 21, 2023
Estimated time: 5 to 10 minutes
- Divide the students into pairs or groups. (I typically start the students in groups because they can work together to answer the questions.)
- Have the students play rock-paper-scissors to determine who rolls first.
- The first dice roll determines the category (see attached document)
- The second dice roll determines which question in that category the student asks.
- The student who rolled the dice asks a group member the designed question. That student answers and then the next student in order can roll the die.
- I attached the editing documents for these activities. Feel free to edit these to your students' level. For the 4th grade versions, I have a furigana katakana version that's kind of messy, but can help some of the lower level students.
Please comment with any questions, concerns, and/or experiences regarding this activity!
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.