Pokemon Unit Review Activity
A great unit review game for any elementary grade level.
Submitted by HeyItsMori
March 4, 2022
Inspired by: Pokemon Classroom Blast
Estimated time: 30-45minutes
This template is from Lucasmh and I just added my own twist so all credits go to him and his amazing designs.
How to play:
- I usually review the students on the type of questions that will come out.
- Divide the class into six teams and make the team leader do Janken to determine who goes first.
- The leaders will then choose one Pokemon card to reveal their Pokemon which will then be their team name.
- Each team will start with 5 points or more.
- The starting team will choose one Pokeball and answer the question correctly. If they can't answer, other teams can answer and get the points.
- The team with the most points win the game.
- To get back to the main page after each question, click on the image of Ash at the bottom left side of the screen.
- After finishing all the questions, click on the image of Ash on the 4th slide to go to the last slide and announce the winner.
- On the last slide, click on the winning team's Pokemon icon and a trophy will appear.
- There's a template in which you can edit all the questions and answers and a file which I used for reviewing the 4th graders (Let's Try! 2 book)
- Also adding a file containing the Pokemon's icons which I printed so I don't get confused with the teams. I printed 2 of each Pokemon. 1 is given to the teams which they will hold while answering the questions and I put the other one on the board for the pointing system.
All content is provided under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 License.